Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sanding and painting


Today Larry, Carlos, and I sanded a large cabinet for use in the center. The cabinet was old and needed to be fixed. We had to fix the drawers by hot gluing the bottoms of the drawers back into the sides of the drawer. One of the drawers didn’t have a bottom piece. Instead we found a diploma stuck in the bottom. Larry gave me the diploma and said “Here is your sanding diploma.” After that, we painted the cabinet with paint. My mom worked with Tía Ruby and my grandma worked in the 2- to 3-year-old class with Tía Diana. During English classes I got to demonstrate words and the tías also played Bingo to help review their words.


Entry submitted by: Callan McLaughlin


Message of the day: “People are created to be loved. Things are created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used.” – Unknown



No comments: